Sign in to follow this  

Posted (edited)

Hey all so, I've noticed the server's community wants more regiments, so this is my application to ask if we can open an ARC regiment.

ARC stands for Advanced Recon Commandos. ARC in lore has been known to be the elite of the elite, focusing on reconnaissance and special operations. A highly specialized platoon of commando's ready to be deployed at every minute.

If ARC was added to the server, the regiment would consist of 9 elite LORE members selected from other regiments. The ARC commander would be in charge of training and assigning the ARC missions and leading them on the battleground. The Regiment would be deployed to other regiments as commanding support throughout events, helping shinier STs and other regiments members in battle. 

The lore characters include; 

- Blitz - The Commander (General)

- Cards - The 2IC (Major)

- Colt - Alpha-12 (Captain)

- Fordo - Alpha-77 (Lieutenant)

- Hammer - ST-1202 (Warrent Officer I)

- Havoc - ST-1094 (Master Sergeant)

- Echo - ST-1409 (Sergeant)

- Fives - ST-5555 (Sergeant)

- Jesse - ST-5597 (Private)

Each person would be assigned a lore role, allowing for RP to constantly be active within ARC. ARC troopers will be able to assist other regiments in training and upkeep to ensure the highest standard of troopers.

I think this would be so cool, and a really awesome achievement for anyone which gets into ARC. The characters would be achievable for free-to-play players, and not just staff.

YES I KNOW, THEY ARE TECHNICALLY CLONE TROOPERS, but they still are clone troopers which switch to storm troopers.

Let me know your thoughts!

Edited by | ✪ Grumpy

+1

I've seen this work in many other servers and it is very popularly used.

Sounds like something that could be a great use to the server.

Was gonna say, kinda takes away from SC and SCAR, plus we have too many Spec ops and defence regiments. We need more attack regiments if anything.

-1 for now.

On 4/25/2019 at 10:07 AM, Anxiousity said:

+1 Having ARC as a extremely hard and rewarding thing would be nice for players.

Lmao says the Imperial Gaming ARC commander 😂😂

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ScorchX said:

Was gonna say, kinda takes away from SC and SCAR, plus we have too many Spec ops and defence regiments. We need more attack regiments if anything.

-1 for now.

Woah woah woah too many Spec Ops regiments???? We have 2 right now who do completely polar opposite things.

SC: Mainly focus on the gathering of information and the reconnaissance of dangerous terrains/analysis of battlefields from vantage points.

SCAR: Mainly focus around the use and elimination of dangerous/experimental equipment on the field + the elimination of high value enemy targets.

ARC would fill in that missing hole which is a Spec Ops regiment with the ability to be more of an “into the fray” kind of squad that can eliminate key enemy Defense points/be the fast moving reactionary force armed to the absolute teeth that can take on any enemy force that the main troops can’t.

Edited by Zystem_EXE

On 4/25/2019 at 9:20 PM, [GG] The Rare Aussie said:

+1 over all but we dont need any more spec ops we need more attack reges than anything

6 hours ago, Zystem_EXE said:

Woah woah woah too many Spec Ops regiments???? We have 2 right now who do completely polar opposite things.

SC: Mainly focus on the gathering of information and the reconnaissance of dangerous terrains/analysis of battlefields from vantage points.

SCAR: Mainly focus around the use and elimination of dangerous/experimental equipment on the field + the elimination of high value enemy targets.

ARC would fill in that missing hole which is a Spec Ops regiment with the ability to be more of an “into the fray” kind of squad that can eliminate key enemy Defense points/be the fast moving reactionary force armed to the absolute teeth that can take on any enemy force that the main troops can’t.

I was just stating what TheRareAussie stated that we don’t need any more SO. Apologies 

9 hours ago, ScorchX said:

I was just stating what TheRareAussie stated that we don’t need any more SO. Apologies 

therareaussie left the server ages ago. please stop necroing

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Tesla Crunch said:

Skye look at when this was posted 

? Scorchs reply was made 24 hours ago. Ik the request is months ago

Doesnt change that’s ARC would be sick ass

Edited by Zystem_EXE

I will +1 But we cant have those Lore names as those were all during Clone Wars and im 99% sure most of them are dead

-NEUTRAL-

While adding a ARC to the server opens a new regiment, this leads to other regiments having less members. Also, the lore characters would not fit well with this era due to most of those characters being dead in canon.

If this would was to be added, I would recommend removing a regiment that may be unused or not popular.

-PROS-

Adds A New Special Operations Regiment.

Adds A Regiment For Only The Best Of The Best.

-CONS-
Adding Another Regiment Thins Out Players For Each Other Regiment.