Shie's Storm Trooper Officer Application

Section I: General
Name [In Character]: Shie

Discord Name: Shie (Silence M#9587)

STEAMID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/STS_5800/

Current Regiment: ST

Past Regiments on The Museum (Write none if ST): 975th/Nova Regiment

Section II: Questionnaire
What Regiment do you hope to command/2IC? (Multiple are allowed) (Please check the list before answering)
I want to be an officer in the storm troopers because i want to put my skills as a past member of 975th, I earned the rank of master sergeant while being a part of the regiment, I served closely under my officers and CO's, my time spent in 975th was well used, being a personal guard over other commanders, and for a short period Grand Moff Tarkin. I want to infuse the Storm Troopers who would be serving under and along side me with those same skills, not only to improve their combat skills but out of combat capabilities.

Describe your chosen regiment/s role aboard the ISD and during events. Elaborate.
During event on board the ISD, ST's job its to patrol and stay on search of unidentified personnel, eliminate or detain the target(s) and see to the support of other specialized troops. We are to submit all ID when asked with no questions asked, and to assist in the search of permitted personnel. If ordered my a CL5+ or Vader, to guard, assist or search an area on board the ISD. During non-event hours, ST are to patrol the ship and maintain training, weapon services and communication skills when they are called on to take arms.

Why do you want this position? Elaborate.
I want to show my combat prowess and leadership skills to my fellow troops, I want to take this position to improve their skills, so when they wish to move up the ranks, take new positions in other regiments and troops to go on and develop those skill further. My time in 975th gave me good experience on how to work along side other regiments, how those other regiments operate and how what their strengths and weakness are, I will use the resources i would be given to patch those weaknesses and bolster their strengths.

Why should we pick you over other applicants?
I had put a lot of time into the old TM server, i wanted to raise my approval to my CO's and officers in hope to some day stand along side them, i learnt under them and want to carry on those skills into the next troop, I believe I'm the best suited for this position because I am the most suited for it.

Describe yourself in three words.
Loyal, Thickheaded, Adaptable.

How active can you be a week? Elaborate.
I can be on every day, usual afternoons and more over the weekends.

Latest Commanding Experience. Elaborate. How Long? What Server? Rank?
On TM a few weeks before it was shut down, I took command of a situation that had occurred during an event, most CO's were offline and so I took charge as the highest ranking member of the highest commanding regiment, I coordinated the quarantine of an ill person, the search of their vessel, the coordination of intel and once an outbreak of infected zombies, the destruction of zombies, and re-securing the ISD after the attack came to an end.

I have completed the application and accept that I will not harass staff and accept the fact that I may not be chosen for a position.

17 minutes ago, Shie said:

Latest Commanding Experience. Elaborate. How Long? What Server? Rank?
On TM a few weeks before it was shut down, I took command of a situation that had occurred during an event, most CO's were offline and so I took charge as the highest ranking member of the highest commanding regiment, I coordinated the quarantine of an ill person, the search of their vessel, the coordination of intel and once an outbreak of infected zombies, the destruction of zombies, and re-securing the ISD after the attack came to an end.

This isn't exactly what is being asked, I believe what they would want to see is if you have been an actual commander eg. Vader's Fist, Senior CO, 4 Months, Empire Gaming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bepsi said:

This isn't exactly what is being asked, I believe what they would want to see is if you have been an actual commander eg. Vader's Fist, Senior CO, 4 Months, Empire Gaming.

- if you fix application might consider Neutral

Neutral

I like you shie you're a lad, but the terms of the app are to answer whts being asked and in this last section the question hasnt been answers, i know ST's need a good commander so fix this part and ill send through a +1

ShieI like you, I think you a funny guy, but I don't think the task of commanding a regiment should be given to you.

3 hours ago, WalrusBorn said:

ShieI like you, I think you a funny guy, but I don't think the task of commanding a regiment should be given to you.

Yeah after some thought I think ill leave the commanding to other players thank you all for the responses I will use it as constructive criticism and improve in the future