Name:
Dave

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:79790576

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gabenscookingchannel/

Discord Name:
Dave.#0270

Previous Infractions (Bans, Warns and Kicks):

Currently, nothing due to there not being a server available for myself to check on but regardless I have a pretty clean record.

Time on the Server(Minimum 4 days.):
Currently 0 but on the old server, I had several weeks in-game.

Why do you want to become a member of the TM Staff Team?

Well if you aren't all aware by now but I was previously staff on the museum and I was able to climb up to server manager although I didn't think I deserved that position all that much and didn't particularly enjoy it that much, I've thought about it a lot recently if I should even apply for staff and I remembered my happiest times during this server when I was just an admin looking after the players and voice chatting with all the boys it was some of the best memories I've had in Garry's mod in many years. Why do I want staff, well why do we all want to staff it's clearly power for creating those special moments with friends and helping out every single user that joins the server and ensure they receive the best user experience as possible. 

Define the following terms:

RDM: Random Death Match - Killing of a fellow player without mutual consent to those actions.

NLR: New Life Rule - pretty self-explanatory, when you die all the information retained in that life is to be forgotten a good example of this would if a player was aware of the death star and was immediately killed it would be considered NLR if they tried talking about it in the new life.
FailRP: Fail RolePlay - when a user doesn't act as they should in roleplay such as they deliberately break the immersion of fellow players.

NITRP: No Intent to RolePlay - when a user has no intent to roleplay as their character and is constantly breaking roleplay

L2AP: Leave To Avoid Punishment - look if I have to explain this one you need to seek out medical attention,
you are put into an out of character or in character situation where you are not allowed to leave by disconnecting from the server.

Section II: Scenarios

I ) Player A has just RDM’d player B, and Player A is claiming that it didn’t happen. How do you proceed?
Check damage logs to see who's telling the truth depending on the outcome I would just give a verbal warning and let it go that's if it seems clear that everyone is okay in the situation. 

II ) Player B has threatened to Dox players on the server, how do you proceed?
Well doxxing is a very serious thing as it breaches one this that the server prides itself on and that is a safe environment for everyone I could be an utter idiot and say immediately permaban them but sometimes people say this as a joke and have no intention on actually doxxing a player so as a staff member it is my job to have clear understanding of the players intentions and handle it accordingly but most cases they are just jokes and require no real form of a sit but mainly just a heads up to the player saying they shouldn't make jokes because someone might take it seriously.

III) A player is requesting a perma-prop, but you’re aware that you are unable too as a Trial Moderator. What do you do? chuck a mad @ I need an admin+ in chat if no one is available to put a message in the staff chat in discord in the meantime I would tell the player to make a dupe and guide them on how to do that and ensure that another staff member will be with them soon.

IV) Player B has just joined the server, they have changed their name to racial slurs and is refusing to cooperate with staff instruction to change it. How do you proceed? 

First off where did player A go, well if they aren't listening to a staff's instructions you can just easily kick them and tell them to join back when they want to play by the rules most cases it's pretty easy to change their mind but if they are going to just fuck around I will just end up banning them for a bit and hope they get the message.

Sign Here:
I, Dave, maker of memes, stirrer of shit, overseer of recruits, leaver of Management and Major General hereby affirm the creation of this application

Oh don't mind me im just guarding the recruit room, yea i know right it's an actual war zone.

Screen_Shot_2019-11-28_at_9_59.01_am.png.6a162ad2def52262ad637346e034b834.png

Thanks leki for making this

Edited by Dave
  • Thanks 1

+1

HIS SIGNATURE IS HOT ❤️

HES GOOD.

HE WEARS COLOGNE.

HIS PUSSY DONT STINK.

Edited by Gal
  • Like 1

+1

Give him Management 

• Like 1

Take back what's rightfully ours Dave, take back the staff role...
+1

• Like 1

MASSIVE +1
It's Dave is there any reason required???

• Like 1

Just now, ItsLewis- said:

chrome_23-21-59.png

Can confirm, thank you for that very insightful message.

+1 Likes Hentai and has a brain I think.

Edited by Hermann
  • Like 1

+1 Dave is obviously the worst choice due to him playing hentaso please do not accept this man my dudes

Edited by Steel
dave forced me
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steel said:

-1 Dave is obviously the worst choice due to him playing hentaso please do not accept this man my dudes

+1*