Any warnings or bans on the server, list their durations and reason: 0

Age (14+, if you are younger speak to the Head Event Master): 17

Do you own a microphone?: yes

Do you have experience with the following:

Default Gmod tools (Creator, duplicator etc)?: yes

ULX Commands?: yes

NPC Tools?: yes

Section II: Questionnaire 

Why do you want to apply for Event Master? (minimum 50 words) I would like to be apart of TM's Event Master team, because I've had prior experience staff on Poseidon, Galactic Gaming RP and various different Dark RP services, most of my early events for GG were enjoyed by most and I want to bring that experience back to current Gmod Servers with new and exiting events.

What do you think you can bring to the event? (minimum 50 words) I can bring prior expertise and a fresh pallet for new and innovative event ideas to help the server grow beyond its current projected player base. I want to be able to work with everyone other staff member in a unique and fantastic experience.

Do you have any experience on any other servers, list the rank you held and time holding that rank: Head EM Galactic Gaming | EM Poseidon Servers | Mod on Poseidon Dark RP (Temp) 

Do you think you can perform well with other event masters and work well as a team?: Yes

-Event-

Write an event plan, be sure to include event characters, maps and a clear storyline.: Imperial Dignitary arrives upon the ship to provide a medal to a high ranking naval officer or trooper who deserves it for his great deeds. Some disgruntled troops are angry that this other trooper is receiving a reward instead of them. The mission for these disgruntled troops is to impress the dignitary by killing the trooper receiving the reward or killing the Imperial Dignitary (Vast issues i.e other event for them if they kill the Dignitary).

Debrief Script: Attention All Troops, report to debrief now! (once they arrive at debrief) In roughly ten minutes an Imperial dignitary will arrive at upon the ship to provide a worthy trooper with a medal (name the trooper). Debrief dismissed. (The trooper is granted CL5+ to provide a tour to the dignitary.

Event Characters: Royal Guard X2-4 | Imperial Dignitary X1 | Disgruntled trooper X3 

Imperial Guard 

HP: 3600

Weapons: Heavy Weapons

Imperial Dignitary 

HP: 500

Weapon: Small Light Pistol 

Disgruntled Troops

HP: 7500

Weapons: Extra DMG Weapons

(Optional) Possible outcomes: If the dignitary is impressed by another trooper they will change their mind, If the Dignitary is killed the Emperor will be out raged and send a death squad to execute all responsible including commanding staff, If the Dignitary is attacked and escaped he will return with increased security and medical staff. If nothing happens and trooper is awarded they leave and nothing else happens 

Write an event plan, be sure to include event characters, maps and a clear storyline.:  An imperial outpost located in sector 4674 has activated the bases built in distress becon. Once troops arrive on the planet they find the outpost destroyed with no signs of life. Troops must round up all civiliansin the local town and move them to Isb for interrogation. While the interrorgation is underway troops will then ransack the local village for any rebellious material. Sith will have a padawan to fight (trying to hit all the bases for player interaction). 

Dialogue 

Debrief: Grand Moff Tarkin - All troops report to briefing for deployment

(Will finish at a later date)

Section III: Final Questions

-Do you swear you will obey the following-

Do you swear to not abuse your powers under any circumstances?: I swear 

Do you swear you will not jump in on staff matters UNLESS there is no staff present?: I do

If you are accepted, are you aware you must be an active player on the server and producing events regularly?: Yes

Sign here: Torin Smauge 

Edited by PapaStalin

I've played countless events made an ran by Torin, all have been great. He knows his stuff and is more then capable of running and making an event. I would also say its safe to assume he can help newer EM's learn the ropes.

Massive +1

Best of luck with your application.
Bort/CMDR. Darius

Neutral

I'm not exactly sure on the Event example. In terms of detail, its there, but in terms of quality and execution I'm not positive it hits the mark. The event itself doesn't appear to have much player interaction in itself. From my POV and from how it's explained, it just looks like an over glorified play for people to watch, rather than an event/RP that players participate in.

Whether you have some other event ideas that might display your skill a little better, or some form of expansion on the overall plot of the event you've presented, is up to you.

• Like 1

+1

Torin is a friendly person . It is not hard to get to know him and have fun together. He is also very easygoing and never create unwanted dramas.

With his experience as a former Head Event Master on GG, I'm sure he'll be able to provide great events to the community and allow everyone to have a pleasant time on the server. While everyone has different standards for an event, expectations and demands will always increase overtime, so I think it's just a matter of dedication and practice which anyone is able to achieve as long as they try hard.

On 12/3/2019 at 3:29 PM, Skye said:

Neutral

I'm not exactly sure on the Event example. In terms of detail, its there, but in terms of quality and execution I'm not positive it hits the mark. The event itself doesn't appear to have much player interaction in itself. From my POV and from how it's explained, it just looks like an over glorified play for people to watch, rather than an event/RP that players participate in.

Whether you have some other event ideas that might display your skill a little better, or some form of expansion on the overall plot of the event you've presented, is up to you.

I can see where you're coming from, however I understand it can also be harder to describe stuff on paper then, it is to go along with in your own head. For sure something Torin could work on to better any event that he may make but not run smoother for everyone. 

It's like comparing theory and practical skills.

Edited by Decaror

19 hours ago, OGJed said:

I can see where you're coming from, however I understand it can also be harder to describe stuff on paper then, it is to go along with in your own head. For sure something Torin could work on to better any event that he may make but not run smoother for everyone. 

3 hours ago, Decaror said:

It's like comparing theory and practical skills.

Oh for sure, im positive practical skills far outweigh ones ability to put it into words. Just merely stating that if as an EM, I can't understand the event before it's set in motion, then I'm concerned about the players themselves understanding it.

Edited by Skye
  • Like 1

Sorry boys, If you don't understand I wanted to mess around with something new

+1

Torin I've known you a long time and you are great at being an EM

If you don't get accepted this server is dogshit