Sign in to follow this  
Sxolar

41st battalion

Hey i was wondering if i could make a 41st battalion regiment because they were in my opinion the turning point when order 66 was order. Mainly because they had killed alot of jedi in the order 66 such as a failed assassination on Yoda but slaughtered thousands of other jedi. This is why i think we should add them into the RP sever because of the damage they did to the jedi after order 66.

Posted (edited)

Neutral

i don’t think we should add regiments to the server based on the damage they did in order 66 but rather the new rp experiences they could bring and I can’t see how 41st would be better than some of the other regiments people want added 

Edited by Dusty

-1. It's 15 years after the end of the Clone Wars. That means the clones would be 56 years old by now, and in canon the clones were forcibly retired anyway.

The lore doesn't make sense, and they honestly don't add any unique RP or gameplay. No good reason to include them over other regiments.

Just now, TI Toucan said:

-1. It's 15 years after the end of the Clone Wars. That means the clones would be 56 years old by now, and in canon the clones were forcibly retired anyway.

The lore doesn't make sense, and they honestly don't add any unique RP or gameplay. No good reason to include them over other regiments.

Sí 

The 41st would have likely been dissolved after the end of the war. The only reason that the 501st still exists in-lore is because it was Anakin's/Vader's favourite, and the role they played in the attack on the temple. It makes no sense in adding another clone regiment.

-1 I am all for adding maybe 1 more attack regiment but let it be one that is a bit more known

I will like to state lore wise it does actually make sense as the 41st got renamed into the 41st stormtrooper legion(legends) which implies they still were used after the clone wars.