Sign in to follow this  
Austro

Austro's Developer Application

Steam Name: ⼼Austro⼼

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/austrovcx/

What languages can you program in: LUA & English

Show us your portfolio: 
Well, When I went to make this I explained to Hypo that I am lacking one, He responded with just tell em what you can do, So here we are.
DarkRP Jobs, I make HUDs, Well made HUDs. I can change the damage values of weapons, I guess. Hypo told me to apply cause he's gonna teach me more than I know, So yeah...

What ideas and content can you offer our server:  Whatever Hypo Comes up with as I work as his helper.

dqdqsdqdqsdqdqd.PNG

1 minute ago, HaydenAbo said:

-1 This just proves how big of a minge u are

I am wounded by your remarks, However, Who are you? I only tend to remember people that matter.

I’m gonna have to -1 this

You haven’t shown any sort of portfolio and the majority of the things you’ve said you can code are really simple like jobs, also you’ve basically said that hypo will just teach you everything, you haven’t presented any new ideas and this sorta feels like a joke since you’ve got some made up certificate that says it’s from 2011 and that you have a PHD in darkrp coding?

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Austro said:

I am wounded by your remarks, However, Who are you? I only tend to remember people that matter.

Yeah No, you can fuck right off. Disrespect like that isn't tolerated in The Museum at all. We are an accepting community, not toxic. This report shows you are the biggest minge and don't deserve to be a Developer. No Portfolio, "English" isn't a fucking coding language, your "Certificate" is utter bullshit and from 2011. You also just joined the server and I've never even seen you.

Edited by ScorchX

Hahahahahahah.

You actually completed the DarkRP Config course?

And used it in your app?

---

You cant use "Hypo this, hypo that" for everything.

Answer the questions properly and use some sense.

---

You also shouldn't say "I only remember people who matter" and "who are you" when you just joined the server.

---

I'm not one to talk, but the only two things you can do is Darkrp Config and make a shitty HUD from a youtube tutorial?

Come on. 

UH... EnGlIsH

Also no port folio and you can't be disrespecting people like that...

-1 From what you have replied to people you seem very toxic and rude, and what everyone else said ^

1 minute ago, Mocha said:

Imagine taking this app seriously lmao

+1 anyway

If it's not a serious application, then he shouldn't have made it and it should get denied straight away

2 minutes ago, Austro said:

Can confirm

Alright, someone needs to deny this. I am pretty sure you are the guy called "Nova" who Mass RDM'd about 20-25 people and got perma banned. Please tell me if I'm wrong but judging from the previous comment about your "coding skills" (the Image below) I think you have been banned.

5 minutes ago, gaycunt said:

I have to say, he has some great coding skillz...
Doubles.PNG

Just now, ScorchX said:

Alright, someone needs to deny this. I am pretty sure you are the guy called "Nova" who Mass RDM'd about 20-25 people and got perma banned. Please tell me if I'm wrong but judging from the previous comment about your "coding skills" (the Image below) I think you have been banned.

You understand, Buddy, That my account is A.U.S.T.R.O and for the fact I was on at the same time as the mass rdm, Hurr durr.

4 hours ago, Cinder said:

No portfolio, lack of professionalism.

^ -1

On 8/4/2019 at 2:41 PM, ScorchX said:

Yeah No, you can fuck right off. Disrespect like that isn't tolerated in The Museum at all. We are an accepting community, not toxic. This report shows you are the biggest minge and don't deserve to be a Developer. No Portfolio, "English" isn't a fucking coding language, your "Certificate" is utter bullshit and from 2011. You also just joined the server and I've never even seen you.

You may be telling him not to be toxic, but your response was pretty toxic and immature in itself.