Exile's Staff Application

Posted (edited)

Section I: General.

Name: Exile

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:92793050

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1568923832/

Discord Name (Name####): 

𝓔𝔁𝓲𝓵𝓮#4937

Previous Infractions (Bans, Warns and Kicks): Nothing.

Time on the Server(Minimum 4 days.): As of writing this; 3 Weeks, 1 Day

Why do you want to become a member of the TM Staff Team?

Due to being on the server a lot, I think I would be a good contribution to the Staff Team. On multiple servers I have been staff so I have much experience as a moderator/admin. I feel like I could contribute to the already good staff team and make it even better. I am fairly well known around the community and am very active, due to this I feel I could fit the role well in the position of Server Staff. I am very mature in my actions and I strive to improve on the knowledge I already have and to help out the server in any way needed. I am already very active on the server and will most likely be even more active if I do end up getting this position. I will listen to what other staff-members say and take their feedback and try to implement that into my actions. In conlusion I want to be a member of the Staff Team so I can improve on my knowledge and maturity and help the server if it is in need of it.

Define the following terms:

RDM: Random Death Match; When a player randomly shoots/kills another player.

NLR: New Life Rule; When a player dies, he needs to forget what he knew in his past life. If a trooper dies to a rebel but still proceeds to comms in to the troopers that there are rebels, you will need to explain the rule and give him/her a warn if it is persistant.

FailRP: Fail Role play; If a player is not being serious and just mucking around for the fun of it. This is less like NITRP due to it being more meta-gaming, so seeing a rebel name tag above a rebel disguised in imperial armor. (e.g. Minging, meta-gaming etc.).

NITRP: No Intent To Role Play; If a player joins the server just to minge and muck around, resembles FailRP but it is if a player joins JUST to muck around. (e.g. Persistantly running out of the recruit room without being trained etc.)

L2AP: Left to Avoid Punishment; If a player leaves when he is about to be put in the brig to avoid his sentance. If a player leaves while in a staff sit to avoid his/her punishment.

Section II: Scenarios

I ) Player A has just RDM’d player B, and Player A is claiming that it didn’t happen. How do you proceed?

I would take the two players ontop of the ship or a different isolated place on the map. I would listen to both sides of the story carefully and I would see if I can make a decision then and there. If I could not make out what happened I would open damage logs. If Player A did kill Player B, I would warn/ban player A depending on if he was a repeat offender. (Would warn/ban for; Lying to staff, RDM).

II ) Player B has threatened to Dox players on the server, how do you proceed?
I would ban player B as soon as possible, with my limited powers I would have to remember his steam ID/link and give it to a higher ranking moderator to perm ban. The reason I would ban him is because if he is threatening to Dox someone, he brang the punishment upon himself because he shouldn't have threatened the player. (Would ban for threataning to Dox).

III) There is a player requesting a perma-prop, but you’re aware that you are unable too as a Trial Moderator. What do you do?

I would !goto to the player and tell him to wait patiently. Due to me not having the powers to perma-prop as a TMOD, I would request for an Admin+ to help the player out. If an Admin+ is not able to get the as of this time, I will request the player to make a dupe incase something goes wrong with the server or his/her internet/computer causing the props to delete.

IV) Player B has just joined the server, they have changed their name to racial slurs and is refusing to cooperate with staff instruction to change it. How do you proceed?

I would !goto to player B, considering he is not cooperating with Staff I would give him a firm and stern warning because he is not cooperating and wasting the Staff members time. I would ban player B, the ban time depending on how offensive and serious the names were. (Would ban for Racism).

Sign Here: Exile

Edited by Sanity
Bump

+1

Seems like a good fit for the Staff Team but I would like if you made the application more detailed.

1 minute ago, HaydenAbo said:

+1 Amazing guy but the app is extremely under detailed.

Note taken. I shall work to improve

+1 Exile is a long member of TM and has had loads of experience and maturity and I believe he would be a great addition to the team but I think you should add some more detail

2 minutes ago, XLR8 said:

+1 Exile is a long member of TM and has had loads of experience and maturity and I believe he would be a great addition to the team but I think you should add some more detail

Thank you for the feedback, am working on improving now.

1 minute ago, ScorchX said:

~Neutral~

- You need wayy more detail, especially on the Scenarios.
- Also, idk if you were on LOA but these last few days I haven't really seen you apart from last night.

I'll happily change to a +1 if you improve on the activity and add more detail

Exile's Gmod killed it'self so he had to go on LOA

1 hour ago, ScorchX said:

~Neutral~

- You need wayy more detail, especially on the Scenarios.
- Also, idk if you were on LOA but these last few days I haven't really seen you apart from last night.

I'll happily change to a +1 if you improve on the activity and add more detail

I was on LOA but thank you for the feedback. My GMOD was pretty broke even ask Dusty ;-;

+1 | Overall a good application, no bad run ins with this player. 

Bumping playtime is kinda meh but anyway.

+1 Exile is a great guy, he has misbehaved before but thats is in the past and not a big deal at all, he is pretty good at RP and I think he would be good at becoming/ joining the TM Staff Team 

2 hours ago, R3x_U_UP said:

Bumping playtime is kinda meh but anyway.

+1 Exile is a great guy, he has misbehaved before but thats is in the past and not a big deal at all, he is pretty good at RP and I think he would be good at becoming/ joining the TM Staff Team 

I mean other people do it so pfft. But cheers 🙂

+1
- Exile has been a long time member of the community and I know he is dedicated and well educated with the rules
- He is exactly what he says he is, mature, serious etc
- Great RPer, not a minge and would be a very good staff member

Only thing I have as a "con", is that I would very much like it if you added more command usage to your scenarios to show you can actually use these commands. You only used !goto and didn't add actual commands for the rest, only putting "would warn/ban [Player]" for example.
Also, as I said in my last response (Which I have removed) to this, please add a little bit more detail to the scenarios.

Everything else is good. Good application. Good, serious, active and all-round mature guy. I hope this app gets accepted as I know Exile could do very well in a staff position!
~ Thanks, Scorch!

For what it's worth, Tango says this man deserves staff.

+1

-Tango Down

Just now, Tango said:

For what it's worth, Tango says this man deserves staff.

+1

-Tango Down

Bruh.