Gallius

Gal's Staff Application

Name: Gallius

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70980311

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102226351

Discord Name (Name####): The Notorious G.A.L

Previous Infractions (Bans, Warns and Kicks): no

Time on the Server(Minimum 4 days.): 3weeks 4 days

Why do you want to become a member of the TM Staff Team? 

As many know I've been on this server quite a while now originally even being staff for 95% of my time. This server has a part of my heart being the first server I really ever had a chance to help create and inspire others to play Star wars RP and I would love to be staff again and Relive those feelings I had before Hand.

Define the following terms:

RDM: Random Death Match- When a Player is Approached by another and is killed without reason.

NLR: New Life Rule- Once a player is dead and has respawned it is a new life all previous interactions and events are irrelevant and haven't happened.

FailRP: Fail Roleplay- When a player is constantly doing actions that a normal person in the scenario would do e.g. Sitting on people's heads.

NITRP: No Intent To Roleplay- When an individual has come onto the server with no intent to roleplay and play e.g. Minge in recruit room and not get trained

L2AP: Leave To Avoid Prosecution- When a person is to leave the server to either get out of being arrested or warned.

Section II: Scenarios

I ) Player A has just RDM’d player B, and Player A is claiming that it didn’t happen. How do you proceed?

First thing first I would take both people the accuser and the accused to a safe location [most likely on top of the ship] and get the accusers side of the story and the accused's side of the story, once that is done I would access logs and see if the information they have both given me is correct and if the accused was lying to me and it was found that he was I would warn him for not only RDM but also lying to staff, Now this is extra I do this I ask if they have any questions they say "no" I return them both to their recent locations.

II ) Player B has threatened to Dox players on the server, how do you proceed?
Doxing is a serious offense I would instantly ban that person and inform management and they will do what they believe should happen from there [ it being perm or whatever time frame]
III) There is a player requesting a perma-prop, but you’re aware that you are unable too as a Trial Moderator. What do you do?

I would kindly ask the person to remain where he is still a staff member who is able to perm prop can come. I would then use @ to contact an Admin+ to come and handle the situation.

IV) Player B has just joined the server, they have changed their name to racial slurs and is refusing to cooperate with staff instruction to change it. How do you proceed?

I would honestly If he is refusing staff orders and is constantly putting racial comments in his name and saying them I would just ban him for being Racist maybe 2-3 days so he can come back and be chill

Sign Here: - GAL-"2k19"

Posted (edited)

Seen Gal around the server and looks like he could do well

+1 

Edited by Emerald

Posted (edited)

-1 You Definitely DO not DESERVE MODERATOR !!! ❤️

Its a Plus one from me

Edited by Willy

-1. I have heard stories of how great you were of staff, I have also heard stories of why you were removed. I can only comment from what I my self have seen on the server and from that it will be a negative experience. The day you were removed your perms had not been taken away yet and a previous community owner was on the server Minging and PAC abusing. For some reason the staff let him continually do it with only warns (not banning him) until one of the admins jailed him until Dusty dealt with him. Next thing I know he is back to running around minging and running into IHC. The admin then told me you had unjailed him. You have told multiple people in discords I have been in with you that you were removed 'for being inactive for 3 days' how ever I am informed that is not the real reason. I don't see the point in making an app if you were demoted un fairly I would be talking to management about that, and if you were in fact demoted fairly I would change my vote to a +1 if you were to add what is the difference between you now vs when you were demoted.

Posted (edited)

Listen. Gal. I like you as a person but this isn’t about that. During your time as Staff I told you a few times to stop abusing and you said you didn’t care at all. I would +1 but to be frank, I think you had your chance and you blew it. You abused your perms every day, either by slaying someone because he annoyed you or he killed you for a valid reason. You abused a lot during your time therefore,

Edited by ScorchX
Spelling

Now knowing full well why he was removed from the staff team I believe gal could improve, as gals greatest feature was the ability to have fun and others around them enjoy themselves as well although I have to admit that he can tend to get on the Mingy side some times, I do believe he was removed quite unfairly being not notified about the decision at all or given the opportunity to talk about it or even the chance to change from it. +1 

17 hours ago, Emerald said:

Changing to -1 after reading the comments below about your previous history of being staff.

Going off comments and not getting to know him as an actual player is a bit scummy. Your -1 might be your opinion but get to know him first.

Ok Gal, I don't mind you as a guy... but when you were staff I have seen you abusing multiple times, even on me. To add on you also have kept up your minge tendancies so if I see you change your attitude and maturity, I am going to have to give you a -1

18 minutes ago, Sanity said:

Ok Gal, I don't mind you as a guy... but when you were staff I have seen you abusing multiple times, even on me. To add on you also have kept up your minge tendancies so if I see you change your attitude and maturity, I am going to have to give you a -1

That's what I'm doing now I'm trying to give myself a better Imagine now starting to RP and Less the minging 

18 hours ago, RetroDawn said:

-1. I have heard stories of how great you were of staff, I have also heard stories of why you were removed. I can only comment from what I my self have seen on the server and from that it will be a negative experience. The day you were removed your perms had not been taken away yet and a previous community owner was on the server Minging and PAC abusing. For some reason the staff let him continually do it with only warns (not banning him) until one of the admins jailed him until Dusty dealt with him. Next thing I know he is back to running around minging and running into IHC. The admin then told me you had unjailed him. You have told multiple people in discords I have been in with you that you were removed 'for being inactive for 3 days' how ever I am informed that is not the real reason. I don't see the point in making an app if you were demoted un fairly I would be talking to management about that, and if you were in fact demoted fairly I would change my vote to a +1 if you were to add what is the difference between you now vs when you were demoted.

so your basing your answer on what you have been told and not what you have seen I have no idea who you are we've never met and honestly u going off what others have said that is not the best way to look at people.

1 hour ago, [TM] James May said:

Going off comments and not getting to know him as an actual player is a bit scummy. Your -1 might be your opinion but get to know him first.

I agree you can't say you know what I am and how I act just based off of things you heard because how do you know those things are true. I think we should meet sometime and talk so you really get to know me 

42 minutes ago, Gallius said:

so your basing your answer on what you have been told and not what you have seen I have no idea who you are we've never met and honestly u going off what others have said that is not the best way to look at people.

I agree with you hence the quote "I can only comment from what I my self have seen on the server" in which I have then expanded on what I have seen. If you care to respond to that I mean it would be productive in my eyes.

50 minutes ago, RetroDawn said:

I agree with you hence the quote "I can only comment from what I my self have seen on the server" in which I have then expanded on what I have seen. If you care to respond to that I mean it would be productive in my eyes.

I now understand and apologize for my misunderstanding.

Posted (edited)

I've have risen from the dead to give Gal a...............................................................................

+1 but still frick u for not doing pac for me

- Gadeszy

Edited by Uncle Titan

-1 HOLY FUCK I HEARD STORY ABOUT YOU BEING ABUSIVE FUCK YOU

jk +1 idk why all these dudes are just basing their shit off pure rumour 😕