Your PAC Examples are pretty basic ngl, But if you can improve them I will consider changing my response.

-1, quite minimal and basic, the gun could be drastically edited as it looks quite.. poor. 

as A LOT of people say "I want to enhance roleplay" you too have said this in some way yet i cant quite see any of this doing this. 

improve/add some PAC's ill be happy to review and change my opinion 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bepis said:

-1, quite minimal and basic, the gun could be drastically edited as it looks quite.. poor. 

as A LOT of people say "I want to enhance roleplay" you too have said this in some way yet i cant quite see any of this doing this. 

improve/add some PAC's ill be happy to review and change my opinion 

Very true. Also to add, are those bunny ears? they look like sticks ngl. If they are antennas, whats the point of them? 

Edited by ScorchX

Neutral- I want to +1 because ur a great dude but I cant as these pac's are basic af

-1 the only thing you've shown on your app is that you can use models and events. make more pac examples and use more advanced pac items such as proxy submatrerial ect

Posted (edited)

All I can see on your PAC is a gun and some sticks on your head, which is honestly one of the most basic things you could use with pac, sorry if i'm missing something else. The gun has nothing to hold it up and is just unrealistically resting on your back. Your answers are kind bland and basic aswell. You say you want to present your regiment more professionally but submit a pac with... ears? Having a cl2 rank has nothing to do with being mature enough for pac3, anyone can get SGT. Try making more in depth and detailed answers, aswell as PAC3's. 

Edited by Kuzota

Posted (edited)

The pacs are very basic I will have leave it with -1 for the time being as some reasons have been stated above.
I would suggest going to the Accepted section of pac applications and Reading over that and getting more Ideas on how to get better and making more "starwars friendly pacs" and Improving in the tool. There is tutorials on youtube and members of the community that could help just ask them.

Edited by Willy

Posted (edited)

Thanks for all the responses, I've spent some more time of the PAC and I've done some serious improvements, still working on it and I hope to resubmit the application soon

Edit: oh and on the point of the antenna is more for communication, but also because I wanted it, but if its not acceptable I'll take them off

Edited by Silence Morder