Posted (edited)

!!!Old Application New 1 on its way!!!

Name [In Character]: TX-1991 Shie

Discord Name: Silence_M #9587

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:84502719

Current Regiment: 975th Regiment

Playtime: 1D 16H

Why do you want PAC3? Elaborate.

Compared to my first application, I've spent a significant amount of time working on it, I want it both as a cosmetic display of my new found skill and as a more realistic take on what a trooper would practically do as modification to his/hers Armour in universe. I've taken in criticism and pointers to improve my PAC, such as the old antennae with the new design, the new more realistic neck shielding and weapon holsters and straps. I hope to impress and continue improving as well as learning more ways to add detail to the PAC.

Why do you deserve PAC3? Elaborate.

As I said before I have spent a good amount of time in this server, and I do want to stand out to others in my regiment, however now I believe that with my new and improved PAC load out can impress people to also believe I deserve this.

What is the purpose of PAC3 on the server?

My hope in my play time is to establish my desire to be a good offensive capable player, the armour design is meant to compliment this by being a technically correct form of defense, that being the neck shield. I've also displayed my ability to relay information I learn during and outside combat, with the single antennae acting like a longer range communications capability.

Full Front View:

20190810191127_1.thumb.jpg.2a39c8f006ebbf58ebb426b58b005a57.jpg

Side and Rear View:

20190810191134_1.thumb.jpg.462a56f6f57f3e0ec45a8c474f24dd1b.jpg

Primary Weapon Drawn with neck shield displayed:

20190810191301_1.thumb.jpg.91922804889b17fc455fd7179b7dd7d9.jpg

Side arm drawn showing empty holster:

20190810191309_1.thumb.jpg.79860f9d7ae3e738628e8d2a6db2e0bf.jpg

Close up of basic tools and Primary Weapon Strap:

20190810191340_1.thumb.jpg.0d3850a11b74063f93beb462a16256d4.jpg

Side View of Side arm in holster

20190810191344_1.thumb.jpg.be73ed30733227b63434e287e852cc33.jpg

Thanks for your time

- Shie

Edited by Silence Morder
Had to anotate my screenshots

Posted (edited)

- You're decking yourself out with useless and unnecessary PAC3
- Haven't shown you have learnt enough to actually get PAC3
- Haven't Shown any variety. All you've shown me is a sort-of decent, bulky PAC3. You should include multiple creations, not just one.

Constructive Critisism:
Firstly, completely unrelated to your PAC's, add more detail and elaborate on why you want PAC3 and how you would use it.
On to the PAC3. Most People who have pac currently, don't deserve it and they mainly use Pastebin PAC3. I'm not accusing you however, you need to learn PAC3 a bit more before applying. I had this same mistake where I applied with small knowledge. Doesn't work out. Learn PAC3 and apply it to things that are useful. From what I can see, the "Neck Shield" and "Whip/Belt" thing you have on your hip are utterly useless and don't add anything significant to RP. Also, you have these bunny ear things which don't have any RP aspect at all. Also, Minimise your DLT-19 Strap, it looks very long because It goes past your arm and bends below your knees when it's out. Your PAC looks very bulky in general as well. Some of the Stuff Goes into your armour.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. Fix up that specific PAC3, make more PAC's and show them. Do this and I think you might actually get somewhere with PAC3 and I might change to a +1.

Further Note, If you have any questions/inquiries my Discord is "Sol#0397" or "Scorch" on "The Museum" Discord. Let's keep any arguing off the forums.

Edited by ScorchX

14 hours ago, ScorchX said:

- You're decking yourself out with useless and unnecessary PAC3
- Haven't shown you have learnt enough to actually get PAC3
- Haven't Shown any variety. All you've shown me is a sort-of decent, bulky PAC3. You should include multiple creations, not just one.

Constructive Critisism:
Firstly, completely unrelated to your PAC's, add more detail and elaborate on why you want PAC3 and how you would use it.
On to the PAC3. Most People who have pac currently, don't deserve it and they mainly use Pastebin PAC3. I'm not accusing you however, you need to learn PAC3 a bit more before applying. I had this same mistake where I applied with small knowledge. Doesn't work out. Learn PAC3 and apply it to things that are useful. From what I can see, the "Neck Shield" and "Whip/Belt" thing you have on your hip are utterly useless and don't add anything significant to RP. Also, you have these bunny ear things which don't have any RP aspect at all. Also, Minimise your DLT-19 Strap, it looks very long because It goes past your arm and bends below your knees when it's out. Your PAC looks very bulky in general as well. Some of the Stuff Goes into your armour.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. Fix up that specific PAC3, make more PAC's and show them. Do this and I think you might actually get somewhere with PAC3 and I might change to a +1.

Further Note, If you have any questions/inquiries my Discord is "Sol#0397" or "Scorch" on "The Museum" Discord. Let's keep any arguing off the forums.

Pretty much this.

+1 on this one tbh

- The holster for your main weapon actually makes sense it has a strap to hold it their rather than it floating like mine (XD Couldn't be bothered fiddling with straps)

- The extra armour attachments makes sense for your regiment as defence as it gives more rp sense if you take shots to more vulnerable spots like the neck which you have covered.

- other than that I'd suggest adding some poses even if there simple ones like cross arms ect.

On 8/11/2019 at 1:38 AM, ScorchX said:

Most People who have pac currently, don't deserve it and they mainly use Pastebin PAC3.

yes i agree with that statement but also donators. If someone doesn't get accepted i see them donate a day later or so.

I had this same mistake where I applied with small knowledge.

wait a min u'r pac atm on the server is yellow gloved st who has a pose when u dont walk.

Also, you have these bunny ear things which don't have any RP aspect at all.

He did state that they are radio antenna.

38 minutes ago, Larry said:

wait a min u'r pac atm on the server is yellow gloved st who has a pose when u dont walk.

Gold Gloved. I applied when I had 0 clue about PAC3. Just counting from experience. 

39 minutes ago, Larry said:

He did state that they are radio antenna.

Where did he state this

39 minutes ago, Larry said:

The extra armour attachments makes sense

I just feel it’s unnecessary and just adds bulk to the PAC. 

2 hours ago, ScorchX said:

Where did he state this

He stated it in his 1st version of the application I believe you asked what they were on that one as well.

2 hours ago, ScorchX said:

I just feel it’s unnecessary and just adds bulk to the PAC. 

have u seen IRL riot / swat / people with more armour than normal cause of their job. They be chunky and big. and pac it self is unnecessary.

40 minutes ago, Larry said:

have u seen IRL riot / swat / people with more armour than normal cause of their job.

He isn’t riot for 1 and 2 he hasn’t fixed the neck shield so it isn’t stabbing him in the heart. 

4 hours ago, ScorchX said:

He isn’t riot for 1 and 2 he hasn’t fixed the neck shield so it isn’t stabbing him in the heart. 

U didnt get the point of what I was saying. It makes sense for defense regiments to have extra Armour due to there job. the placing of it well u'r assuming it continues through the breast plate when it could just be a welded attachment

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

U didnt get the point of what I was saying. It makes sense for defense regiments to have extra Armour due to there job. the placing of it well u'r assuming it continues through the breast plate when it could just be a welded attachment

Yeah, I understand what you're saying, my bad. I just feel as if it's unnecessary. I have my opinion and you have yours. My Discord is in my signature, if you wish to ask me any further questions, ask them on there.

21 hours ago, ScorchX said:

Yeah, I understand what you're saying, my bad. I just feel as if it's unnecessary. I have my opinion and you have yours. My Discord is in my signature, if you wish to ask me any further questions, ask them on there.

Imo the point of applying for pac is to show what you can do and show the absolute extent that you can use pac3 to. Sometimes, people have to go a lil over the top to show what they can do and it often comes over as unnecessary, which doesnt break the pac3 application rules at all so its a +1 from me. 

Posted (edited)

To just reply to the few thing that have been brought up on everyone's comments, i did add bulk to my PAC for the reason that I want to appear bulky, I'm not a tank, but I am a guard and support attacker, the added bulk would in reality not affect my capabilities and would increase my defensive strengths. The the over the shoulder plate is not stabbing me, its merged into the breast and back plates, its not perfect, but its better than the crappy round plate I had in my first application.

The 'bunny ears' on the first PAC was more aesthetic but I did give them a practical purpose, to be a radio antennae, the new version as above removes 1 of them and replaces it with a part that is used by almost everyone. the second antennae which looks similar to the old version is actually an attempt to be more practical than aesthetic, I've seen old clone troopers with similar parts, weather or not storm troopers did or do I'm not sure I couldn't find them, but I seriously don't think it would break immersion for myself or others, unless your are a perfectionist (in which case I guess you can go fuck yourself, nothings perfect).

Something that I should also point out is that I'm still working on the PAC, I've added some binds for poses, while I'm still trying to figure out how to set them correctly I am improving the PAC as i go. And to finish on a better note, even though I know this is more likely to be denied, I'm going to keep re applying, because as i said in both this and my previous application, I'm dedicated to this server, but if I keep getting shit on for small, honestly unimportant details then I might lose that determination.

Edited by Silence Morder
spelling and stuff