Sign in to follow this  
Zystem_EXE

Ctrl Alt DeYeet

Posted (edited)

I’m officially stepping down as the biggest shit stirrer on the server and by that I mean I’m bouncing the fuck out. Probs gonna be gone for ages, probs will see me on everyonce in a while cause I had a fucking banger event idea or when I come back to apply for IHC Trainee on the forums out of spite. 

To everyone I touched, shouted at, fucking obliterated with my OP e-11d or straight up gave you the best debrief you’ve ever witnessed ever, TY for not taking any of my jokes seriously. 

To those of you that HAVE taken my jokes seriously, denied you fucking degen.

I ain’t doing no sappy personal messages to individuals because that’s MEGA GAY and I’m not Steel.

If you feel cheated out of a heart felt message, PM me on discord so I can VC you and spit in your ear really fucking loudly.

other than that, yeah bye 

Edited by Zystem_EXE

1 minute ago, Dusty said:

But... you’ll kill TMMT!

Good, if an empire fails to protect its emperor, it should be destroyed 

wDY

22 minutes ago, Dusty said:

But... you’ll kill TMMT!

Wdym Dave is TMMT

Posted (edited)

Sorry to inform you but your Fucking IHC trainee application was denied you can reapply Never Again.
❤️

Edited by Pope Beef

3 minutes ago, Pope Beef said:

Sorry to inform you but your Fucking IHC trainee application was denied you can reapply Never Again.

No respect

Bout time get outta here, this is my server now 😈, nah fr, had a lot of good times with ya mate, have fun with tormenting other servers in the future 

Just now, MrSteely said:

Bout time get outta here, this is my server now 😈, nah fr, had a lot of good times with ya mate, have fun with tormenting other servers in the future 

Bruh I’ll leave the server and they’ll still call you Skye in few months time don’t TALK to me

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Zystem_EXE said:

Bruh I’ll leave the server and they’ll still call you Skye in few months time don’t TALK to me

I mean you're not wrong, watch them pm on you on discord about something I did, even though you don't even play anymore

Edited by MrSteely

4 minutes ago, MrSteely said:

I mean you're not wrong, watch them pm on you on discord about something I did, even though you don't even play anymore

I’m gonna fucking rinse your reputation

Never used to like you at the start of the server but I do now. Fucking lad you can’t leave now bro it ain’t happening bitch. 

22 minutes ago, Dave said:

Alright cool finally the person I hate most is leaving mad. 

Don’t understand how happy I was when you left, coincidence you come back and I leave? 🤔

1 hour ago, Zystem_EXE said:

Don’t understand how happy I was when you left, coincidence you come back and I leave? 🤔

Haha just fucking leave already nobody likes you 

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Haha just fucking leave already nobody likes you 

6CA337AC-7063-4ABC-8FB9-5CC3FC4280C3.thumb.jpeg.e01bdaa053a26684876ebebf097ea238.jpeg