Little

Dynamites Event Master Application

Posted (edited)

Dynamites Event Master Application:

InGame Name: VF-4019 ‘Dynamite’ [2IC]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104989918 

Time on the server (minimum 1 day): 2 weeks 

Any warnings or bans on the server, list their durations and reason: I Have 2 Warns And No Bans, 1 was for RDM and one was for ARDM

Age (14+, if you are younger speak to the Head Event Master): I am 15 

Do you own a microphone?: Yes

Do you have experience with the following: 

Default Gmod tools (Creator, duplicator etc)?: Yes

ULX Commands?: I am still learning how it fully works but I have the basics down pat and I will continue to learn how to use it and become really good with the commands.

NPC Tools?: Yes

-Information-

Why do you want to apply for Event Master? (minimum 50 words)

I want to apply for event master role because I believe that I would be a valuable member to the EM team making it better with each event i do i also believe that I am capable of running and making an event i also would like to bring event masters into a better light making them what people love to see and are excited for the next event. I also want to apply for the event master role because i have some amazing event ideas that i would like to bring into the community and make people happy for an event I also want to apply because as an EM I can help with many things like the training that I do, I can improve and make it a fun experience for all that participate. Another reason why i am applying for EM role is because of my great love for the community of The Museum I have spent a lot of time into it and each day is a new experience for me on the server and being an EM will give me the ability to make new and exciting experiences for new players that will make them want to stay in the server and go to there friends saying The Museum is an amazing server with a great EM team and heaps of fun and exciting events that includes everyone.  

What do you think you can bring to the event? (minimum 50 words)

I Believe I can bring heaps of activity to the role making events more consistent and giving everyone something to do while they are bored i also believe that i have many good ideas that will make people very happy and excited for the events that I do. I also think that I am great at storytelling making the people that love the serious and in depth lore events have heaps of fun I also believe that I can bring a fun and positive attitude to the role. I can also bring the community's voice into the EM team because to me the community should have a say in what type of events they like and what problems are happening in events from their perspective. Another thing i can bring to the EM Team is a great acceptance of criticism if someone says that something that i do is not what they like and they have advice to change it a take it on board and listen to them and strive to make there criticism into a reality that will make them give me a stamp of approval.

Do you have any experience on any other servers, list the rank you held and time holding that rank: No i have never been a mod or EM.

Do you think you can perform well with other event masters and work well as a team?: Yes I work extremely well with other people.

-Event-

Write an event plan, be sure to include event characters, maps and a clear storyline: An Insurgent attack force has attacked an imperial mining planet taking control of it an Imperial High General Survivor from the Mining Planet has crashed into MH1 getting pursued by an insurgent task force hunting him down. the start of the event will be protecting the imperial officer from the insurgent task force, the task force will enter after the High General leaves MH1 beginning there hunt 2 task force Commanders will be leading the hunt the main objective is to eliminate the task force with the High General still alive if the High General dies it triggers a Possible Outcome but if the task force has been eliminated and the brigadier is still alive, he will call all CO and 2IC to the briefing room to brief the attack of the planet to regain control of the planet once the officer has briefed he will take SO, DT, and ISB aside and brief them of their goal to take hostage of one of the commanders and interrogate him about how to stop the planets destruction once everyone's briefed he then will give 5 minutes to be given to the COs and 2ICs for briefing of there troopers once 5 mins is over everyone will head to MH1 and take off down to the planet. Once down regimental lines will be setup and briefing will be held on what's happening, IHC then will create a main and secondary force the main force will be pushing through the mountains over to the main base the secondary will be heading over to an airfield to destroy it and take control over that area once the IHC (SO, DT, ISB Are there own force) is done each force will be flown into a hotspot or a spot that is close to conflict there will be the combine NPCs as enemies heaps of them they also will have there helicopters for the ISC to deal with. 2 of the insurgent Commanders will also be main enemies one of them the High General  will tell the SO, DT, ISB to take hostage and interrogate because he knows how to shut down the planets destruction. Once the commanders information has been beaten out of him the Main and Secondary forces will move to help stop the destruction of the planet with the orders of IHC. once the planet is secure and not blown to little bits everyone will board up into transport ships and the map will change back to the ISD.

{Communication Is Key in this Event}

Map: gm_mountainlake2

Debrief Script:

If they Take back control over the Planet: Great Work Troopers you have all done a great job and helped fend of those horrible insurgents you have made the empire one step closer to controlling the galaxy. I will now hand it over to IHC to finish this debrief. *Walks Off Stage*

If they Fail: You have all disappointed me greatly you have made a terrible display of the empire's power. This battle report will be given back to the Emperor and he can deal with you himself. IHC you can now speak to your disgrace of an army. *Walks Off Stage* 

Event Characters: 2 Insurgent commanders, 2 imperial hostages, and 2 Task Force Commanders 

Insurgent Task Force Commander 1: HP: 1000, Weapons: Imperial Disruptor Sniper Rifle,Grapple Hook 

Insurgent Task Force Commander 2: HP: 2000, Weapons:  DC-17m Anti-Armor, Z-6 Rotary Blaster 

Insurgent Commander 3: Model: Combine_1 HP: 1000, Weapons: DH-17, Arms Up Swep, Relby ( He Surrenders)    

Insurgent Commander 4: Model: Combine_5 HP: 5000, Weapons: LightSaber (Non Force User)

Imperial Hostage 1: HP: Model: Navy Officer 30, Weapons: Fists, and Hands

Imperial Hostage 2: Model: Stormtrooper HP: 30, Weapons: Fists, and Hands 

(Optional) Possible outcomes: 

Possible Outcome 1: The High General Dies and the Task Force escapes This outcome means that the IHC will have to Lead the assault of the planet using the little knowledge on a data pad that was on The High General Dot pointing the main objective of the insurgent force the SO will also need to use the imperial hostages information  that they will find in there location the imperial hostages know of the insurgents main goal to destroy the planet and who knows how to stop it then the event will continue in the same way as the main event but just with the change and larger RPing. [the ISB will also have to decipher the High Generals Data Pad to find that the insurgents have taken full control of the planet]

-Do you swear you will obey the following-

Do you swear to not abuse your powers under any circumstances?: Yes

Do you swear you will not jump in on staff matters UNLESS there is no staff present?: Yes

If you are accepted, are you aware you must be an active player on the server and producing events regularly?: Yes 

Sign here: DYNAMITE

Note, any false, or non-serious attempts will result in removal and ban from the forums.

{Sorry to all that have read my app and have been disappointed with my effort i have taken all your responses and edited some of my responses in my app I also would like to say i did not mean for my responses to the people that have written on my app to come off aggressive or immature i also have been very lost with time and haven't been able to put my full attention to my app but now i can} 

Edited by Little

Posted (edited)

Summary:
- Firstly, you have little to no detail for your Event at all.
- You also don't have much detail on the basic questions.
- Lately I and others have seen you minge quite a bit which isn't how a VF 2IC should be acting as well as an EM.

Constructive Criticism:
Please elaborate on your event plan. Add 2 more Possible outcomes that have detail. Include a briefing script, summary, the type of event etc. Just needs more detail in general and things such as "you disappoint me greatly" if they lose can be elaborated on quite a bit by saying why and where they went wrong. Include models for the EC's as well as the actual weapons such as "tfa_e11_extended", not just the names as when it comes to lightsabers for example, there are loads, would you give the youngling lightsaber, the ones the rebel Jedi has etc. Also, work on your punctuation, something like "An Insurgent attack force has attacked an imperial mining planet taking control of it an Imperial Brigadier Survivor has crashed into MH1 getting pursued by an insurgent task force hunting him down" could be re-written as "An Insurgent attack force has attacked an imperial mining planet, taking full control of it. An Imperial Brigadier Survivor has crash landed into MH1 while being pursued by an insurgency hunting him down."

EDIT: I’ll be keeping my -1 as after reading my response you barely changed your application. You also forgot to say “Yes” at the bottom of the page at the “I swear” questions which proves you were rushing this. Also, your event has 2 parts and you barely explains what happens in them. The First one the insurgent force attacks the ship to get the Brigadier for 0 clarified reason and after the event is about CO’s briefing their men. All you say for Part 1&2 is (Part 1:) “the start of the event will be protecting the Imperial Officer from the Insurgent force”. 2 Lines. (Part 2:) “there will be combine npcs as enemies heaps of them they also will have there helicopters for the ISC to deal with”

4 Lines. It just shows that you don’t care about your application and/or you’re aren’t responsible/mature enough for the position.

EDIT 2: Dynamite has proven he has rushed the application, with the reason being unbeknownst to me. The reason I know this is true because in my first edit, I explained how he forgot to say “Yes” to the I swear questions at the bottom. He edited the application and Forgot One which proves he was rushing it. He has also failed to further improve his application after numerous days the application has been up, proving he doesn’t have any work ethic and has simply retaliated against all others, proving his immaturity and his inability to take criticism as constructive. All these are not traits that are wanted as an EM. My message to you Dynamite. Work harder and improve your application to the absolute best it could be. Take the time to rebrand yourself as a “Serious Roleplayer” and make people think, “Yeah, he’s good at what he does” and then reapply. People right now think these responses and you have simply proved them correct. Please take this as constructive criticism. 

Edited by ScorchX
Added Information

17 minutes ago, Cynic said:

-1 Don't Seem Mature Enough for the EM Staff Team

Please Explain How

8 hours ago, [TM] James May said:

-1 inactive

Not mature enough

Other reasons stated above

I don't know why you think I'm inactive I also don't know why you think I'm immature 

You have no previous knowledge of ULX commands and your application overall is just really poor.

Others have also stated that you're known to be quite immature aswell.

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

You have no previous knowledge of ULX commands and your application overall is just really poor.

Others have also stated that you're known to be quite immature aswell.

Yes I understand that I have no previous knowledge of ULX commands but As I stated I am learning how to use the ULX commands and I am currently improving my application also what others say is not always true.

22 minutes ago, ScorchX said:

Please Read what I added in my Edit Above

I am currently editing my app did you not read what I said in response to emerald 

3 hours ago, Little said:

I am currently editing my app did you not read what I said in response to emerald 

You haven't taken any of my advice, at all. It just goes to show that you aren't even trying to improve your application. I'll be keeping my -1 permanently. Now, if you have anything else you would like to ask me, my discord is in my signature.

18 hours ago, Little said:

i dunno why you're asking how people think you're immature, your responses to the -1's pretty much sum it up 😂

On 8/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, Little said:

Please Explain How

A lot of reports of you being a minge (yt video) you have no intent to rp it seems when I'm around or on the server with you and dont seem like a good fit.

Posted (edited)

to +0.5

After playing with you, you seem like a nice guy however, I would recommend adding a bit more information to the application especially the event plan.

Edited by Orion

12 minutes ago, Cynic said:

A lot of reports of you being a minge (yt video) you have no intent to rp it seems when I'm around or on the server with you and dont seem like a good fit.

Alright if that's your opinion I shall accept it

+1 
What boom has said.
I've never seen dynamite be a minge recently, it was most likely in the past and people do know how to forget and move on