Sign in to follow this  
General Kenobi ™

Adding Official Rules for Engineer on the !rules page

Now the title may or may not be confusing. But to explain it, currently, on the rules page (!rules) there isn't a section for engineers. Now, why would they need rules to show to everyone? Well, this comes down to the "apparent rule about not making any sort of vehicle or mech in the game. I've been warned for this with no real context to why its a rule. Well that's it, officially on the rules page there isn't any rule against building vehicles. Now, this is a problem when admins come down on your ass for a supposed rule that doesn't exist anywhere on the forums or site. I'm simply asking to have rules that are harshly enforced like the vehicle building one, to be stated on !rules so people don't get in trouble for a rule that isn't stated or shown. Simply having it as Failrp, is too broad and doesn't explain anything. Because Failrp can mean many things and just simply labeling vehicle building under failrp as an engineer is a poor reason. Unless they actually make it an official rule. Thank you.

I’m happy to get it put on the rules but it’s really common sense that on a seriousrp server, you can’t build a prop truck and drive it around

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

I’m happy to get it put on the rules but it’s really common sense that on a seriousrp server, you can’t build a prop truck and drive it around

I understand that. But some other vehicles such as the spider walker, I built isn't just a mingey car. But yes I understand

Most of the vehicles built by myself and other engineers if I had, to be honest, are blocky and look very weird and most of them don't obey the laws of physics but I think we should at least get some kind of vehicle limits and maybe have requirements like it can't be as fast as running speed and turning should fit vehicle size as well as the acceleration. The recent vehicles I believe made a bad impression. minging and look ridiculous. If someone puts the time in a vehicle and making it look like, feel and fit the SWRP I think we should be able to use it instead of getting a warning.