Little

Dynamites Vader’s Fist CO Application

Name [In Character]: VF-4019 ‘Dynamite’

Discord Name: #6088 MLG PEPPA 

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:104989918

Current Regiment: Vader’s Fist

Past Regiments on The Museum (Write none if ST):

ISC, SCAR

What Regiment do you hope to command/2IC? (Multiple are allowed) (Please check the list before answering) I hope to command Vader’s Fist 

Describe your chosen regiment/s role aboard the ISD and during events. Elaborate:

Vader’s Fist role aboard the ship is to guard either Lord Vader or the Fallen order HQ we also are the enforcers of Lord Vader word on the ship. as an attack regiment when a threat is detected on ship we are first responders to the threat attacking from a distance with are DLT-19s or up close with are shotguns, we are also the main responder’s to Jedi on the ship if there are none of Lord Vader’s enforcers already engaging. In events VFs role is to be the main attack force we are always the front head of the battle or we are with Lord Vader pushing through the enemies with him.

Why do you want this position? Elaborate:

I would like the position of Vader’s Fist CO because I believe I can build the regiment back to its once great self making it a regiment that is elite in the eyes of many I also would like the position because I am an active member of VF and the server I’ve also seen the rise and fall of the regiment and I want to change that habit in VF to a continuous rise that will never fall. I also believe that I am mature enough for the role of CO and if I get the role I want to prove to people that I can be mature.

Why should we pick you over other applicants?

I believe you should pick me over other applicants because of how active I can be I’m very active member of the community and the regiment I’m currently in, another reason why is because I have been striving to put VF in the top list of regiments the whole time I have been 2ic I have pushed through with VF stayed with it and if I get this position I shall stay with it for much much longer trying to improve it each and every day. Another reason why you should pick me is of how hard I work if I set a goal it is normally an ambitious one but I shall strive to get it done I shall strive to do it to the best of my ability and make it something everyone looks up to.

Describe yourself in three words.

Creative, ambitionist, positive 

How active can you be a week? Elaborate:

I can be on every afternoon unless something comes up or I get banned from my computer 

Latest Commanding Experience. Elaborate. How Long? What Server? Rank?

I was 2IC for VF on The museum for two months and my rank was officer cadet 

I was CO of 224th on Imperial Gaming for three months my rank was Warrant Officer 1 

I have completed the application and accept that I will not harass staff and accept the fact that I may not be chosen for a position.

Big +1

He's been single handedly carrying vf for weeks now, hrs basically already co so I'd say just give it to him now. Definitely not mingey and takes everything seriously and is a good rper, and I believe will make a good co.

+1
He is responsible and will look after the regiment well.

Isn't ajax CO?

51 minutes ago, Larry said:

+1

Isn't ajax CO?

Pretty sure he left

+1 Good fit for a CO as he basically was CO cause Ajax was never on.

~Cynic

Posted (edited)

+1 | Dynamite is truly a hard worker, I see him always working on improving Vaders Fist as well as other regiments, he will be amazing for the title of (Commanding Officer) 

Edited by Elias

1 minute ago, Elias said:

+1 | Dynamite is truly a hard worker, I see him always working on improving Vaders Fist as well as other regiments, he will be an amazing for the title of (Commanding Officer) 

21 hours ago, Cynic said:

+1 Good fit for a CO as he basically was CO cause Ajax was never on.

~Cynic

On 8/16/2019 at 8:15 PM, General Kenobi ™ said:

+1 Gave me beans when no one else would.

But actually is a really matured player that I respect and believe will do an amazing job.

On 8/16/2019 at 4:47 PM, Larry said:

+1

Isn't ajax CO?

On 8/16/2019 at 1:54 PM, MrSteely said:

Big +1

He's been single handedly carrying vf for weeks now, hrs basically already co so I'd say just give it to him now. Definitely not mingey and takes everything seriously and is a good rper, and I believe will make a good co.

On 8/16/2019 at 6:46 AM, HaydenAbo said:

Massive +1, he has shown dedication and good RP. Keep up the good work bro.

On 8/16/2019 at 2:19 PM, [TM] James May said:

+1

On 8/15/2019 at 11:29 PM, Cinder said:

+1

Thank You all For your Responses I shall strive to be one of the best COs For VF

22 hours ago, Zennin WAR DOG said:

22 hours ago, Zennin WAR DOG said:

It's already been accpeted