Iconic's PAC3 Application

Posted (edited)

Name [In Character]: Iconic [RVM Lead]

Discord Name: Ando#3642

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:98047006

Current Regiment: Engineers

Playtime: 3 days

Why do you want PAC3? Elaborate. 

I want PAC3 because I believe it can provide a better benefit to my RP. I can add like things onto my uniform like a screwdriver, fusion cutter, and other things as well such as animations when I am running. I can improve my own role-play experience on the server and I hope people around me. I have a creative mind and I enjoy sharing my creative ideas with people and creating things for other people as well as making PACs for other people. With using PAC3, I can develop my character's history and help other people to roleplay with me in a better way.

Why do you deserve PAC3? Elaborate.

I believe I deserve PAC3 because I am a very dedicated member of the community and try to be on the server often and be active in my regiment as well as help other people on the server. I think I can be trusted with using PAC and I will not abuse it in any way. I will not do any things that are FAILRP or PAC Abuse if I do get PAC3. I believe I follow the rules quite well and understand my position on the server which is someone who is always learning and open-minded. I believe I am mature to use PAC. I understand not many people have PAC3 and I will not take it as granted.

What is the purpose of PAC3 on the server?

I believe PAC3 helps you to enhance your role-play experience and develop your character in a way that everyone can bring their creativity into making their own unique PAC3. It certain situations it can help me role-play for an example if I was a rebel and I wanted to have a mech-suit on and be a Juggernaut I can be using PAC. Also, developing a deeper role-play experience for people on the server. Another example was if I got my arm squashed and I had to get a bionic arm to replace my other unusable arm. I think it can introduce other people's character onto the community and let people better introduce themselves on the server

Pictures of any Pac 3 Creations (Please note this doesn't have to be SWRP Themed):

I can also show more ideas and PAC's if you would like to see them.

Talking PAC when open chat. Has hologram.

image.thumb.png.75d182459781d1d8b364485180339a23.png

Backpack to carry repair tools and other things. A bionic arm on left,

PAC.thumb.PNG.2b218ef3c710a26ab1bec537ee03de1e.PNG

Crossing arms and wider legs... normal easy pac. WIth Imperial Propaganda Flag aswell. The camera on the help 

PAC1.thumb.PNG.5abed52f2840257acb083d1039d08798.PNG

Cape/Cloak

image.thumb.png.bb282060acff65160204264623d0e5e7.png

Physics Gun away and attached to backpack.

image.thumb.png.544bcf2565a4a571748b1805bee5c250.png

Physics guns deattached from backpack because its in my hands....

image.thumb.png.252ca0488c7c74232f3354453d895729.png

Hands Behind Back

image.thumb.png.bdb3ea0ce561e32f94ec95b1fc7c26d5.png

Fusion cutter/welder.... with repair kit in hand.

paccccc.thumb.png.5fde2a25fe5738f90a72573b8b916972.png

Simple Storm Trooper with medic tools and backpack + little bags and equipment that I put together in 20 minutes

Picture from the back of the Storm Trooper Medic

image.png.cafb0df67d6e2b5d3b2bbe5f0911b976.png

Female Storm Trooper

image.png.923a434e5147fbb7691399ae8270bff6.png

Adding more soon

I accept that this application may not be accepted and I will not harass staff regarding the application. I will not be aggressive in the comments but rather use constructive criticism to improve. I understand that all work here is my own and if I am found using other’s work I will be punished.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Iconic
removed repeat of pacs

Could you label what some of the pacs are and what they do pls?

Neutral,

You have put a bit of time into this app but I think we should get some more pictures,

only saying cause I have seen the first 2 been used before and want to see your ideas

10 hours ago, XLR8 said:

Could you label what some of the pacs are and what they do pls?

Added the topic of each PAC,

5 hours ago, R3x_U_UP said:

Neutral,

You have put a bit of time into this app but I think we should get some more pictures,

only saying cause I have seen the first 2 been used before and want to see your ideas

Okay, I see where you are coming from, the first two have been used by myself in-game but it has multiple additions to my uniform which I believe adds to my ability to use PAC3. I can add more ideas later. 

Best PAC3 application I have seen in a while but you have minged in the past and others may hold you accountable for it. With PAC3, abusing is pretty easy and I don’t want you doing that, nor does the server.

Still some very good pacs! +1 from me

The metal beam is a Pastebin, arms behind and in front are relatively simple and is easy with the SWEPs, apart from that good app. +1

6 minutes ago, Cinder said:

The metal beam is a Pastebin, arms behind and in front are relatively simple and is easy with the SWEPs, apart from that good app. +1

If it’s a pastebin, R.I.P. his app. 

+1 | Overall it's simple PAC use, but yet effective for RP. 

Instantly deny him, in the pac rules it says if you use pastebins your pac will be instantly denied.

Not saying I could do better... but... the metal is a pastebin, same with the holocron meditation, cross arms is simple and I could even do that. Some of the other pacs seem pretty useless to me to be honest.

9 hours ago, Sanity said:

Not saying I could do better... but... the metal is a pastebin, same with the holocron meditation, cross arms is simple and I could even do that. Some of the other pacs seem pretty useless to me to be honest.

Ahaahha all good I can't remember if they are or not I just have them in my saves.

Can you clarify why they are useless?

NEUTRAL

Only because I have heard from several other community members that you have used a pastebin (and claimed it as your own work) instead of creating your own