Jordy

My ban appeal

Posted (edited)

RP Name: Jovan
Discord Name: Jovan
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:174763419
Who Banned you?: idk
Ban Time: perma
What happened?: After being let in the laser room i clicked the death star buttons which fired and causing peoples immersion to break. I am sincerely sorry. I accept responsibility for my actions. 
Witnesses: Rp wise no one witnessed me but the admin flew in and saw my body in the room
Other: Dont see how firing the death star can cause me to get a perma ban, i ask to get unban or a reduce time

Edited by Jordy
forgot something

Its because you constantly minge, just had gotten hard PK'd then shortly after thought it was a great idea to fool some troopers to let you into that room and fire the the laser. This is on you, you had plenty of time to stop all of this and we are done dealing with you.

5 minutes ago, |Triple__J| said:

Its because you constantly minge, just had gotten hard PK'd then shortly after thought it was a great idea to fool some troopers to let you into that room and fire the the laser. This is on you, you had plenty of time to stop all of this and we are done dealing with you.

i didn't even have to fool any troops i was let in easy by an engineer and so what if i got hard pk, i got hard pk`d cause of writing "Death star" ingame

Denied

Due to your previous history of bans, minging and pks I don't believe you have any intention of coming back to the server to seriousrp alongside the fact that you show very little regret for your past actions based on discord chats I've seen you talk in.