Steam Name: Bill/Master Shifu

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nigeriansalesman

What languages can you program in:

English

Indian

Fluent in German

Learning C++

Show us your portfolio:

Dog ate it, although i am a trusted community member and have helped Hypo develop the server.

What ideas and content can you offer our server: 

Reduce crash risk and strengthen DDOS protection from TE

fc0f0116e39e30e849750bd8fca83a97.png

Edited by [TM] James May

Neutral

While your coding languages are impressive, most developers at least know Scottish and E--, and without those makes it difficult to add content in

Will change to a +1 If you scream "I'm a shitposter on The Museum" to unsuspecting bystanders on the street.

4 minutes ago, Undead Jed said:

Neutral

While your coding languages are impressive, most developers at least know Scottish and E--, and without those makes it difficult to add content in

Will change to a +1 If you scream "I'm a shitposter on The Museum" to unsuspecting bystanders on the street.

Changing to +1. Has showed improvment. can speak dog language. I got my portfolio now thanks

Edited by [TM] James May

Yeah nah, this application has “minge” written all over it, from the languages to the portfolio to your ideas for the server. You have also been banned multiple times and you minge here and there in-game.

Biggest -1 I have ever given in my life.

Yeah, this application has “good dev" written all over it, from the languages to the portfolio to your ideas for the server. You also haven't been banned multiple times and you're a good player here and in-game.

Biggest +1 I have ever given in my life.

6 hours ago, ScorchX said:

Yeah nah, this application has “minge” written all over it, from the languages to the portfolio to your ideas for the server. You have also been banned multiple times and you minge here and there in-game.

Biggest -1 I have ever given in my life.

Name 3 times i've been properly banned. The only bans i have is 1 from Beans which is false 2. is from spam warns from cinder which i could have gotten him removed for.

Edited by [TM] James May